From "Duncan, Terry" <Terry.Dun...@53.com>
Subject RE: Wiki Question
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:15:42 GMT
Thanks guys......

I've been poking around the following websites:
	www.jspwiki.org
	tomcat.apache.org

And have found some useful stuff.

I further poked and found documentation regarding TOMCAT on z/OS which I
understand is fairly new and we may be one of the few places doing it ??

I found that on: www.dovetail.com

Thanks again guys !

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:hassan@webtuitive.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 11:10 AM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wiki Question

Duncan, Terry wrote:

> Can you point me to any documentation on the port setup ?  How would I

> have known what you sent me ?

For starters, the default server.xml file is heavily commented, but of
course there's also:

<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/>

:: and more specifically see the Configuration Reference:

<http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/config/>

:: for Connectors (HTTP and AJP)

HTH!
Webtuitive Design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
  It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.