From "Duncan, Terry" <Terry.Dun...@53.com>
Subject RE: Wiki Question
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:59:16 GMT
Thanks...

We are running JSPWiki on the mainframe (via Tomcat)....

Can you point me to any documentation on the port setup ?  How would I
have known what you sent me ?

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Hassan Schroeder [mailto:hassan@webtuitive.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2008 9:26 AM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wiki Question

Duncan, Terry wrote:
> Thanks Andrew..... So..... If I wanted to change, lets say the 8443, I

> would need up update the server.xml file ?

Yes.

> In addition to 8080 and 8443, I am also seeing 8005 and 8009 but don't

> see them specified anywhere.

In a default Tomcat install, 8005 is the shutdown port and 8009 the AJP
connector (for use with a front proxy like Apache httpd or IIS).
If you're running Tomcat standalone you can comment out or remove the
8009 connector.

HTH,
Webtuitive Design ===  (+1) 408-621-3445   === http://webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
  It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.