From "Duncan, Terry" <Terry.Dun...@53.com>
Subject Wiki Question
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:41:23 GMT
I am currently working on a project to move our Wiki to "Production" and
will be using a different IP and port for TOMCAT

I found in the jspwiki.properties file where IP and PORT is
specfied.....

But.... I notice that our existing TOMCAT/Wiki is using 4 ports......

Where would those other 3 be specified ?

Terry Duncan
Senior Systems Programmer
z/OS Systems Programming
Phone: (513) 534-7014
Fax:      (513) 534-6077
Email: mailto:Terry.Duncan@53.com

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
  It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.