From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: Problem trying to upload files using WikiWizard
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:32:11 GMT
Would really be a great pity if it's got to be dropped. I'd love to
see WikiWizard 2.0 integrated in JSPWiki 3.0 (WW 1 is cool, but
applets are fat compared to JavaScript). Hope somebody will be found
or a community can be established.

According to www.wikiwizard.org one should contact the contributors or
use their ticket system on sf.net:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wiwiscript/

contributors are ( http://www.wikiwizard.org/wiki/People ):
* Hanno Eichelberger - head programmer
* Christoph Sauer - project lead
* Chuck Smith - tester

Christoph, could you give a statement on the current project status?
Maybe you could point out on the wikiwizard.org main page that the
project needs members?

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 10.04.2008 um 15:09: