From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Questions about installing
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 08:12:30 GMT

On 29 Mar 2008, at 09:52, Milton Taylor wrote:
> The GC is different in JDK6 from 5 . You may also have memory
> leakage, which would not be helping. Does jspwiki code do a
> system.exit on an out of memory exception?

Nope.   But if there was one, we would be seeing it in the logs.
Allocations are not failing (since we start degrading gracefully in
low memory conditions), but it seems that GC is slowing the JVM down
to a halt before memory runs out.

If we had serious memory leakage, shouldn't it be visible with JDK5
as well as JDK6?

/Janne