From "Pål Brattberg" <brattb...@gmail.com>
Subject New release of JSPWiki PDF Plugin
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:33:22 GMT
Hi, you are receiving this email since you have emailed me directly in
the past with comments on the JSPWiki PDF Plugin which I maintain.

I have just released a new version with support for custom encoding
for each page and inline links working in the generated PDF.

If you are interested, please have a look at
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/PDFPlugin.

Thank you for your time and kind regards,
Pål Brattberg

http://code.google.com/p/jspwiki2pdf/

If you don't wish me to ever email you with this sort of stuff again,
please let me know.