From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: Search on jspwiki.org
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:11:03 GMT
Janne Jalkanen wrote:

> On 31 Mar 2008, at 23:38, <real.gagnon@ssq.ca> wrote:
>>>
>>> Web browser: go to /admin/Admin.jsp, find the Search Manager
>>> tab, and click "Reindex".
>>>

>> With JSPWiki v2.4.53, how can I do it ?
>
> You cannot.  This is a 2.6 feature.
>
> The only way is to remove the entire $jspwiki.workDir/lucene
> subdirectory and restart.

I'm not entirely sure why this would or wouldn't work with
v2.4.53 (I've never tried it), but I do have a ReindexPlugin
available as part of the CeryleWiki plugin set. It permits
reindexing of a single page or the entire wiki.

   http://purl/ceryle/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CeryleWikiPlugins

This avoids the need to restart the wiki. I haven't looked at
this in awhile but it might be good to modify it to only
permit authenticated users from using it (I have that check
in some of my plugins but can't remember which ones).

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record