From Milton Taylor <mcto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JVM stuff
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:46:11 GMT

> I have done that, but I haven't yet been able to figure out what call
> patterns are causing this.  Would be cool if you could load Apache's
> log files and see what happens.
>
> Could also be mod_jk's fault for all I know.

Are you saying that running stress testing under JMeter does not cause
it to go to noddy land? i.e. the behavior is not reproduced in
'controlled conditions'? In that case I would be looking at what's the
last thing in the logs before it freezes. Any patterns there? Otherwise,
even using the Apache logs might not be enough because (presumably) that
would not contain the actual content of form posts.

Sounds like a big ask on your box!!  Does not Apache Incubator offer
hosting you can take advantage of?