From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Boing Boing's Moderation Policy
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 22:36:13 GMT
Hi,

Somebody just passed this on to me, so for those of you who've seen
this already, apologies. I found Boing Boing's policy page pretty
interesting and it gave me some ideas about writing our own policy
for a wiki project:

    Boing Boing's Moderation Policy
    http://www.boingboing.net/2008/03/27/boing-boings-moderat.html

I'm also thinking that it'd be fun to write a new filter for JSPWiki
that combines the ProfanityFilter with a disemvoweller, basically
disemvowelling any comments that contain profanity... cool idea.

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record