From Milton Taylor <mcto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP groups
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 01:27:56 GMT
Can I just clarify that it is not possible to "rename" the Authenticated
role in the policy file in order to map it to something else in the LDAP
directory?

Last time I investigated this, it seemed that jspwiki expected there to
be a role named "Authenticated" that the user was a member of,
regardless of what the policy file might call this role.