From Milton Taylor <mcto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP groups
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:08:28 GMT
At the very least you have to have an LDAP group named
"Authenticated"...this seems to be a hard-wired expectation of jspwiki.

We need to be careful about terminology here, because jspwiki "groups"
and "roles" aren't the same thing.  Here we're really talking about the
jspwiki roles, because they're the things that underly security in
jspwiki. I'm not sure you can map the standard jspwiki role names to
(different) LDAP group names. Yes it is possible I think to change the
default role names as used in the security policy file (and in web.xml
to match), with the exception of the Authenticated role above.

Andrew J is the expert on this, hopefully he will chime in.