From "Berg, Robert L" <robert.l.b...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: A "HTTP Status 404 - Attachment"Main", version -1 does not exist
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:39:50 GMT

On Mar 11, 2008, at 22:35 , Berg, Robert L wrote:

From: Berg, Robert L
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 1:35 PM
To: 'jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: RE: A "HTTP Status 404 - Attachment"Main", version -1 does not
exist

Janne,
I'm using the default template

jspwiki.templateDir = default

#
#  Preferences for default template
#
jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.skinname =PlainVanilla
jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.dateformat =dd-MMM-yyyy HH:mm
jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.timezone =GMT+01:00
jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.orientation =fav-left
jspwiki.defaultprefs.template.editor =plain

Any chance you're using the brushed template?

You're not the only one who has had this problem, and I think the common
factor has been that people are using brushed.

/Janne