From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New to Wiki
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:06:08 GMT
Terry,

this is not a specific jspwiki issue, but a general z/OS "sysprog" issue,
anyway, I'll be happy you out.
Assuming the jspwki.properties file is in ASCII in the file system, there
are several options :

   - download the file binary to your workstation, edit it there and ftp
   it binary back again
   - convert the file to EBCDIC and edit it with your favorite editor
   (ISPF EDIT or vi), convert it back
   - use viascii
   - if you have Samba or SMB running you can edit it from your
   workstation

Feel free to contact me offline for more details on the above if you need
them.

regards,
Harry

--