From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User conversion
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:09:02 GMT
I'm not a Schema guru either, but here are two schema's, both for the old
and new format.

a couple of notes :

   - I have not found a way to validate the dates against an xs:date or
   xs:dateTime restriction, so I now use an xs:string validation with a
   minLength and maxLength
   - I'm not aware of any length limitations on the fields loginName,
   wikiName, fullName, I arbitrarely chose a maximum length of 128, I'd like to
   know what the real limitations are
   - for the rest, it is less or more self describing

I'd like to hear your comments.

I have a prototype UserDBConverter working, more on that later.

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,