From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User conversion
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 12:35:26 GMT
Does anyone know if there is an XML Schema (xsd) for the UserDatabase.xml,
both the old and the new formats ?  ( I couldn't find it).
And if it is not there, I'd like to propose one, coming together with the
conversion utility.
It should also be possible to use it in JSPWiki itself  however....

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,