From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: User conversion
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:17:32 GMT
I'm not aware of a tool that does this for you, however it is rather easy to
make this (I actually just made a very simple program that uses existing
JSPWiki code).
I think you would also have to convert the dates to another format.

Do you have may users in your userdatabase.xml ?

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,