From "Duncan, Terry" <Terry.Dun...@53.com>
Subject New to Wiki
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:37:00 GMT
We are running the Wiki on the mainframe and the colleague of mine who
had responsibility for this has left the company.

Therefore, I am still trying to feel my way around.

If I wanted to update the jspwiki.properties...... How would I do that ?

Terry Duncan
Senior Systems Programmer
z/OS Systems Programming
Phone: (513) 534-7014
Fax:      (513) 534-6077
Email: mailto:Terry.Duncan@53.com

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
  It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.