From Alex Samad <a...@samad.com.au>
Subject Questions about installing
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 20:30:22 GMT
Hi

I have been using jspwiki for a while, stopped following it just before
the move away fro cvs on to svn and apache.

Now I am back looking at it again.

My Question for the list.

I will probably follow the svn of jspwiki.  But I am looking at
refreshing my version of tomcat.  Have people successfully got jspwiki
to run on v6, is it a pain to do ?

Currently I am running 5.5.17. my options are 5.5.26 or 6.0.16, my
preference would be to go to 6

Alex

--
"It's my honor to speak to you as the leader of your country. And the great thing about America
is you don't have to listen unless you want to."

	- George W. Bush
07/10/2001
New York, NY
speaking to recently sworn in immigrants on Ellis Island