From "Geoff O'Callaghan" <geoffocallag...@gmail.com>
Subject authenticated and search
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 21:52:39 GMT
Hi All,

I have a private wiki where you must be authenticated to view content.  This
all works fine.

So basically, you just get wiki/Login.jsp?reDirect=Home    (or similar)  if
you try to access the wiki without being authenticated.

However....  The standard templates display a search box and if I use it to
search for something it displays the search results page (with no results, so
that's ok).   But it does display the LeftNav in the Search Results page.

Mostly, it confuses people as they may have had their session time out, do a
search and get no results on a normal looking search results page.

Is there something I should be configuring better??  Or is it a bug?

Cheers
Geoff