From Craig Rosenberg <craig.s.rosenb...@boeing.com>
Subject Re: Applets not displaying on the LeftMenu
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:29:03 GMT

The applet is 170 pixels wide and I belive that the LeftMenu is wider than
that  as some of the links are wider than the applet.

However, I did discover something very interesting.   If the JSPWiki page
that is displaying has the AvatarApplets.jar file attached, then the applet
displays correctly on the LeftMenu.  If the JSPWiki page that is displaying
to the right of the LeftMenu does not have the AvatarApplets.jar file
attached, then the applet is only displaying as an bounding box outline with
a little red X in the upper left.   Note that I have attached the
AvatarApplets.jar to the LeftMenu page.