From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: access keys and i18n, was: Re: some questions on JSPWiki
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 19:38:26 GMT
Shortcut-keys are not i18n, but hard-coded into the JSPs.
Eg on OS-X, changing the language, does not change the short-cut keys.

As the 'underscore' in the TAB, which indicates the shortcut key, is
calculated at runtime, the A of Attachment is also underscored in
BijlAgen in Dutch.
But when the shortcut key is not found, no chars are underscored:
there is no 'V' in   'Anzeigen'

dirk