From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: Search in generated pages
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:32:05 GMT
Hello, Jerome.

I see here 2 ways:
1. Implement own SearchProvider - it may be based on LuceneSearchProvider,
used in JspWiki - but include search by generated pages.
2. You can place your generated pages into JspWiki as pages (there is
XHtmlToWiki converter exists in JspWiki. In this case these pages will be
processed by search like any pther pages.

But, then these pages will rendered back to XHTML from Wiki-format - do not
expect to get same html as you had initially

--
With best regards,
Alexey Kakunin