From Steve Dahl <d...@goshawk.com>
Subject Problem with the plain editor on 2.6.1
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 05:12:58 GMT
In both JSPWiki 2.6.0 and 2.6.1, I have users of our wiki who are
having problems with the plain page editor.

While editing in the plain editor, if you start a link using the [ ]
syntax, a list pops up showing all pages that match what you've typed
so far. For members of the Admin group, this looks like an
interesting feature. But for all other users of our wiki, a dialog
pops up saying something to the effect of "No permission to use this
AJAX method!".

It doesn't seem to matter which browser (so far tested on Firefox,
IE, and Safari). But it does matter whether the user is Admin or not.

This seems to only affect the plain editor. WikiWizard and FCK are
not causing problems for our users.

We're running JSPWiki in Tomcat 5.5, accessing it by way of Apache2
in order to use HTTPS.

While we'd like to have a fix for this problem, we'd also like to
know whether there's a way to turn off that pop up list altogether,
especially if turning it off is much easier than finding out why
we're having problems with it.

Thanks.