From 高建民 <david...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about JSPWiki internationalization
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 10:51:49 GMT
Hi Guys,

I was new to JSPWiki and was trying to add a Simplified Chinese
localization resource to my JSPWiki installation (2.6.0). I failed to
get the localized wiki pages after I added my translated resources (in
Unicode escape sequences) to the folder <JSPWiki-Home>/WEB-INF/i18n. The
language setting in my browser was set to 'zh-cn' already.

However, if I add my localized resources to
<JSPWiki-Home>/WEB-INF/classes/ directory while following the directory
structure in i18n folder, I can view the localized pages correctly.

My questions are:
        Does the folder "<JSPWiki-Home>/WEB-INF/i18n" really work in
running environment in terms of internationalization support?
        Do I have to add my localization resources to
"<JSPWiki-Home>/WEB-INF/classes/" directory in order to have i18n feature?
        Is there any information about how i18n works in current JSPWiki
design?

Thank you & Best Regards

David Gao (davidgjm@gmail.com)