From "Mattier, Ricardo" <Ricardo.Matt...@bcbsma.com>
Subject Adding a new user
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 18:27:35 GMT

Hello
   I'm looking find out how to add a new wiki user.  I log into the wiki
as "admin", then go to my prefs --> profile and add the user
information, but some reason the user is not added to the
userdatabase.xml file.  The permissions are open.  Is there something
else I'm missing?

-RM

This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or use it and do not disclose it to others.  Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then
delete from your system.  Thank you.