From "Mattier, Ricardo" <Ricardo.Matt...@bcbsma.com>
Subject Security Issues
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:57:48 GMT

Hello,
   I have a requirement to deploy a wiki which denies the anonymous
users.  I commented out the anonymous block in the jspwiki.policy file.
After making this change, only admin can log into the wiki.  Other users
receive the forbidden page.   Is there any way to have all created users
allows normal access to the wiki?

-RM

This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or use it and do not disclose it to others.  Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then
delete from your system.  Thank you.