From Zola Barati <barat...@yahoo.com>
Subject ReferringPagesPlugin and version upgrade
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:04:47 GMT

I've been using JSPWiki for a while but now I encountered a problem that I can't resolve.
Here is the case.
I used to run 2.6.0 and today I tried to upgrade to 2.6.1 (Debian lenny, sun java 1.5; tomcat
5.5)

Everything worked fine except:
 the ReferringPagesPlugin doesn't find
the  referring pages occurrences it gives "...nobody" until you edit
the page that refers to  page that renders ReferringPagesPlugin.
I've redeployed the JSPWiki webapp (everything default) after restarting tomcat the situation
didn't change.

Is it true?  acording to the problem I described above

anybody who installs a JSPWiki from page backup need to Edit all pages that uses ReferringPagesPlugin

In my opinion it's an unexpected behaviour.

What files need to be kept when upgrading to avoid the above problem?
Here is what I  know
 groupdatabase.xmluserdatabase.xmljspwiki.properties(I have other guesses as well but left
them default and any of them caused a problem)...?

Thank you for your help,
Zolta