From "Christophe Dupriez" <christophe.dupr...@poisoncentre.be>
Subject RE: JSPWiki reverse proxy
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:33:18 GMT
I do not have problems with the following in httpd.conf:

#LoadModule proxy_ajp_module modules/mod_proxy_ajp.so
#LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so
#LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so
#LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so

ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
    ProxyPass /CAFE http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki
    ProxyPassReverse /CAFE http://localhost:8080/JSPWiki
And you can access the result at:
http://www.destin.be/CAFE

Hope it helps!

Christophe Dupriez
Centre Antipoisons-Antigifcentrum
C/o Hôpital Central de la Base Reine Astrid
Rue Bruyn
1120 Bruxelles
Belgique
tel 32-(0)2.264.96.36