From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Questions about JSPWiki internationalization
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:54:10 GMT
> My questions are:
>        Does the folder "<JSPWiki-Home>/WEB-INF/i18n" really work in
> running environment in terms of internationalization support?

Nope!

>        Do I have to add my localization resources to
> "<JSPWiki-Home>/WEB-INF/classes/" directory in order to have i18n feature?
>        Is there any information about how i18n works in current JSPWiki
> design?

The easiest way is to create a JAR file of your property files, and
drop that into WEB-INF/lib.  Putting them in classes directory is a
bit suspect, as it creates clutter.

It does not matter where you put the files, as long as they are
somewhere in the classpath.

Though, this reminds me that we should probably create separate JAR
files for each localization (except for default English).  It would be
a bit cleaner, though it would add clutter, too.

/Janne