From "Andrew Higgins" <rah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Http status404- Attachment 'main' version-1 does not exist
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:40:32 GMT
Hi, Nilesh.

I had this problem also with the Brushed template (versions 2.4 and 2.5) on
JSPWiki 2.4.104 (but not with the default template) and with JSPWiki 2.6.0,
all under Tomcat 5.5.25 and Java 5.0,  I hadn't enabled RSS.  I just
couldn't upload attachments.  I was about to dig into it, but I upgraded to
JSPWiki 2.6.1 first and then couldn't reproduce the problem.  If you're on
2.6.0, you might try upgrading to 2.6.1.

Andy