From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: French localization of JSPWiki
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:14:12 GMT
Christophe,

If you want, you can send your .properties files (suggest to add via
JIRA) and I'll take them in in the core distribution..
I had started on the fr localisation some time back, but only reached
at about 30% of the translation.
So your help would be greatly appreciated.

dirk

On Feb 15, 2008 11:00 AM, Christophe Dupriez
<christophe.dupriez@poisoncentre.be> wrote:
> Hi!

> I may then propose a modified localisation for 2.6.1... By the way, what is necessary
to make and keep french localisation part of the core JSPWiki distribution?