From dexterz <dexterz_laborat...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding JSPWiki 2.6 [into a spring web app]
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:08:08 GMT

Thanks for the response.
Indeed I had to comment out some security related properties to get rid of
eariler error.
Now I am getting
=======================
ERROR - AuthenticationManager.initialize(158) | Could not configure JAAS:
URL for JAAS configuration cannot be null.
ERROR - WebContainerAuthorizer.initialize(119) | Initialization failed:
java.io.IOException: Unable to find web.xml for processing.
	at
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.WebContainerAuthorizer.getWebXml(WebContainerAuthorizer.java:386)

I think the first couple of errors are ok. However, I am a bit confused
about the web.xml error. There is already a web.xml file present for my
spring web app!