From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: teaching mailing to JSPWiki
Date Sun, 27 Jan 2008 03:38:30 GMT
BTW, I've created a page - "Mail Session Configuration And Example" to
complete my part. I will be adding another issue to update the text within
the Mail section of the jspwiki.properties file. In my testing tonight, I
determined that regardless of which method JNDI or stand-alone factory the "
mail.from" property is required. This is not apparent from the current text.

Cheers,

Dave