From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: teaching mailing to JSPWiki
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:12:00 GMT
Hi Florian,

I've run into the same problem, but I've been assured by Janne that it
works. I've taken a similar approach as you have, but have not yet had
success.

Janne, would it be possible for you to expand on the documentation for
setting up mail? Some examples of the configuration files would be great.

Florian, btw, JRE 1.6 provides the activation jar, so you likely should
remove it from <tomcat home>/lib and remove it from JSPWiki/WEB-INF/lib to
prevent classpath issues, if you're using JRE 1.6.

Regards,

Dave

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.