From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSPWiki Pages Location ...
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 21:57:17 GMT
Did you configure the jspwiki.properties file
(JSPWiki/WEB-INF/jspwiki.properties)? The setting is in the
jspwiki.properties file. Be sure to run the Install.jsp in order to create
the admin user and generate a password for it.

Dave

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.