From Jason Yip <j...@westpac.com.au>
Subject Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:21:55 GMT
FYI,  just applied the jspwiki-128 fix (figured wasn't worth risking the
nightly) and it works great.  Thanks!

Jason Yip <jyip@westpac.com.au>
22/01/2008 09:06 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?

That sure reads like my issue.  I'll try the fix and/or the nightly and
see if that works.

Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalkanen@iki.fi>
22/01/2008 12:05 AM
Please respond to
jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?

Hi!

Can you check if this is your issue, and if the current nightly fixes it?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-128

/Janne

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 04:58:44PM +1100, Jason Yip wrote:
> More upgrade pains.
>
> Didn't notice this initially but printing pages after the upgrade looks
> broken.  The first page is blank except for the header and left menu.
The
> second page has content.  The third page is like the first.  Also, some
> content is missing altogether.
>
> I tried blanking out jspwiki_print.css but that doesn't have any effect.

> Before I go debugging the CSS, has anyone else encountered this problem?
>
> Please consider our environment before printing this email.
>
> WARNING - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
received in error, please delete and inform us by return email. Because
emails and attachments may be interfered with, may contain computer
viruses or other defects and may not be successfully replicated on other
systems, you must be cautious. Westpac cannot guarantee that what you
receive is what we sent. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of
an email by Westpac, please contact us immediately.

> It is also important to check for viruses and defects before opening or
using attachments. Westpac's liability is limited to resupplying any
affected attachments.

> This email and its attachments are not intended to constitute any form
of financial advice or recommendation of, or an offer to buy or offer to
sell, any security or other financial product. We recommend that you seek
your own independent legal or financial advice before proceeding with any
investment decision.

> Westpac Institutional Bank is a division of Westpac Banking Corporation,

a company registered in New South Wales in Australia under the
Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). Westpac is authorised and regulated in the
United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority and is registered at
Cardiff in the United Kingdom as Branch No. BR 106. Westpac operates in
the United States of America as a federally chartered branch, regulated by

the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.