From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Access to mailing list... (was Re: POLL: JDK 1.5)
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:13:46 GMT

Olaf,

try contacting infrastructure@apache.org for these kinds of removal
requests.  They should be able to help you out!

However, I don't think that it's according to Apache customs to close
mailing lists in such a way.  People regularly Cc relevant developer
mailing lists, from what I've seen.

[I think this mailing list is monitored also by Nabble and some other
services, so you might be out of luck...]

/Janne