From "Praful Tagore" <praful.tag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions while using JSPWiki with Tomcat 5.0.14
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:52:08 GMT
I think i figured out the issue(rather the cause of it). I was using brushed
templates and that was giving errors. I went back to the default templates
and i no longer see this issue.

Looks like the brushed templates does not work correctly with the JSPWiki
2.6 and Tomcat 6.0.1.4 for some reason.

Thanks,
Praful.