From "Praful Tagore" <praful.tag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exceptions while using JSPWiki with Tomcat 5.0.14
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:35:07 GMT
Janne,

Thanks for your response. The tomcat logs does not seem to contain any other
messages.  Is there anyway i can increase the logging to get more detailed
messages?

This exception i mentioned earlier, comes immediately after i tried to edit
and save a page. Here are the sequence of what works and what does not:

1. Default JSPWiki website and editing - WORKS.
2. Enabled the JAAS authentication and editing pages - DOES NOT work.

In the second case, the following are the symptoms:
1. Click on edit tab for a page.
2. Enter the content in the editor
3. Click on save.
4. I get the following message:
SessionExpired
This page does not exist. Why don't you go and create it?
5. No confirmation is printed saving that the page has been saved.
6. Click on the page to see the content and the newly added content is not
visible.
7. I see the exception(mentioned earlier in my mail) in the logs.

Any ideas whether this is a known issue?
Praful