From Milton Taylor <mcto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jdbc page provider...merge back to core?
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 22:44:49 GMT
The jdbc provider supports both container, user managed and dbcp pools.

As I said, I can't see any reason why this should not be merged back
into the mainline so that it can stay in sync with any planned feature
/api enhancements.

Janne made a comment about not being a jdbc/database wizard himself, but
that really isn't a good enough reason! :-)  It hasn't needed any fixes
for about a year - although I have no idea how many are using it.

Milton