From Jim White <...@pagesmiths.com>
Subject Re: POLL: JDK 1.5
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:20:32 GMT
For the reasons Murray has detailed (which has thankfully releived me
from having to make them here as I have elsewhere), I vote:

-1

But I fully understand the desire to move to using Java 5 features in
JSPWiki code.  I recommend investigating Retroweaver as a means to move
the source level ahead while preserving JDK 1.4 compatiblity for
deployment purposes.

http://retroweaver.sourceforge.net/

Jim