From Olaf Kock <ok...@abstrakt.de>
Subject Access to mailing list... (was Re: POLL: JDK 1.5)
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:46:52 GMT

Hi,

just having accidentally posted using the wrong account - one that has
not been pested by spam yet - I'd like to ask for opinion (or action) on
limiting posts on this list to accounts that also receive mail posted here.

I suppose, that my other account finally will be spammed too after
appearing in any archives here, but others might benefit from such a
limitation.

I know that it's a weak protection against spam senders who might use
sender addresses as they please, but it would protect people like me
from their own stupidity...

If somebody also has access to any archive I'd appreciate deleting my
last mail regarding the JDK 1.5 poll, but I believe it's too late for
that...

Cheers + thanks,
Olaf