From Ethan Larson <et...@ethanlarson.net>
Subject Re: Embedding JSPWiki 2.6
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 22:08:21 GMT
The exception I pasted in was the first one.  I tried changing the page
name to "test" with the same result.  The problem with the page
directory is that I don't want one.  I will be managing the input/output
of the text myself.  I really just want to give some wiki markup to the
parser and get back html.  Is there currently a way to do this?

Thanks,
Ethan