From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: jdbc page provider...merge back to core?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:12:25 GMT
> I've been using the jdbc page provider for quite a long time now, and am
> also a contributor to it. It works really well, and supports different
> database flavours and connection methods in a quite flexible fashion. I
> was wondering whether it would be appropriate to merge this thing back
> into the jspwiki core repository?

Andrew had some issues with it, but I can't recall what those were.
The JDBCPageProvider has never been a part of JSPWiki core, so you
can't exactly merge it back ;-)

At this point, we're not merging anything which does not come with an
Apache license or an ASF grant...  So that would need to be resolved
first.  Also, it would be cool if someone took it as their job to
maintain it- I'm really bad at SQL stuff; I just use Hibernate and let
it worry about the complicated bits ;-)

/Janne