From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Printing broken after 2.6 upgrade?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:07:42 GMT
On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 05:01:29PM +1100, Milton Taylor wrote:
> Yes, we're seeing much the same thing Jason.  Also wonder if Search is
> working properly too.

It should, but you *may* have to force a reindex.

Three alternate ways to do this:

1) Connect to the JSPWiki MBean with jconsole, go to Search Manager, and execute reindex()
2) Go to /admin/Admin.jsp, the Search Manager tab, and click reindex
3) Remove the lucene subdirectory from jspwiki.workDir, and restart.
Also don't forget to empty the $CATALINA_HOME/temp directory, as there
might be some old Lucene lock files in it.

If you're seeing Lucene lock errors in your log, I would recommend #3.

/janne