From Vaughan Schmidt <vschm...@schmidtusa.com>
Subject a little help with aFlashPlugin, please
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 13:07:50 GMT

(I am most likely just not that good at following directions, so I
apologize up front if that is the case)

I would like to use aFlashPlugin to embed "Wink" tutorials in my wiki.

Base information:

JSPWiki ver 2.4.106

I have multiple wiki's setup (following general strategy of:
http://doc.jspwiki.org/2.4/wiki/InstallingJSPWikiStepByStep)

So, I have:
wiki_tec stored in /wikis/wiki_tec
wiki_IT stored in /wikis/wiki_IT

Property files:
/etc/wikis/wiki_tec.properties
/etc/wikis/wiki_IT.properties

I have separate tomcat webapps directories for wiki_tec, wiki_IT, etc.

and so on...

I have downloaded aFlashPlugin.zip to:
/opt/tomcat-5.5.25/webapps/wiki_tec

and unzipped, so that now I have files:
/opt/tomcat-5.5.25/webapps/wiki_tec/scripts/Flash.js
/opt/...../wiki_tec/WEB-INF/lib/aFlashPlugin.jar

Tomcat as been stopped and restarted.

When I embed the flash plugin tag in a wiki page, I get the message:

"Plugin insertion failed: Could not find plugin Flash"

I suspect the root cause has something to do with my multiple wiki
set-up not being 100% correct - although wiki's seem to run fine for
everything other than this plug-in (it is 1st plugin I have
attempted)

Any ideas / suggestions?

Thank you

V. Schmidt