From "Christophe Dupriez" <christophe.dupr...@poisoncentre.be>
Subject Re: Change Management Suggestion
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:15:45 GMT
Hi Janne, Hi All!

First of all, my best wishes for 2008 to all the JSPWiki community!

I am following the discussion and I would like to say that I appreciate deeply the fact that
Janne is keeping the whole thing coherent.
To have a single committer keeps everything KISS.

This does not happen in much bigger and much more funded open source projects I am working
with.
Working with JSPWiki is a charm compared to other projects.
And we cannot be happy of this and blame our "comitter" for the limitations of a single person...

"Quand je me regarde, je me d├ęsole;
 Quand je me compare, je me console"
(when I look at me, I am ashamed; when I compare myself to others, I cheer up)

To fully satisfy my users (PoisonCenter MDs), I worked one month.
    I never saw users more eager to learn and use a new tool. They even asked to use it from
home!

With project XXX, I am working for more than a year and it is not finished. The developpers
are more eager to make "architectural changes" than "users usable functions".

So keep on the good job, size it so it remains sustainable for you and ask for help whenever
you want.
There is a lot of people benefiting from your effort!

Have a nice weekend!

Christophe Dupriez

P.S. My only suggestion would be to have a meeting from time to time to discuss users related
issues (JSPWiki functions)