From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Question regarding user names
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:45:04 GMT
Hi all,

I've been searching the documentation but haven't found any sufficient
answers to the question:

* how the different names (user name, full name, wiki name) are
  related to each other (that's the main point)

* why they're distinguished

* and where and how they should be used or not (regarding
  links, ACLs, wiki groups,...) (ok this is partly documented, but it
  seems to me that either name may be used in any case, which doesn't
  make sense to me, so I guess I'm wrong)

Would appreciate any answers and cause consideration to make the
documentation clearer in this point.

Regards,
 Florian