From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Localization
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:10:08 GMT

Murray,

you're reading my mind ;-)

I was thinking though about having a link between the localized
versions.  This is simply because the page name would have to also
change between language to language, and I'm not sure whether it's
worth the while to dissociate the page URL from the page name, as the
URL needs to be accessible through the localized name as well ("What
do you mean I have to link to TextFormattingRules when the page is
clearly called "Tekstinmuokkaussäännöt?")

Properties cannot be added to properties.  But you could use siblings
with same name, or some other tree structure.

/Janne