From "张瑞民" <zhangruimi...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use form to update the page the form in?
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 12:10:14 GMT
Hello, buddies,

I need to implment the following function by form in jspwiki:

|      display area                                   |
|      form area                                        |

When I submit the form, the message from the form will be displayed in the
display area. At the same time, this page should be updated with the added
text. That is to say, next time when I enter this page, the previous added
element will still in the display area.

I see that the current CurrentTimePlugin only display the time without
saving the text. I also found a TasksFormHandler plugin. It will save the
added content into a new page with a link in this page. But this link is
also not saved so we still can not get it when I return next time.

Is there anyone who knows an exist plugin which can achieve this function,
or have any idea on how to write a plugin for it?

Thanks very much.
--
Mr. Zhang Ruimin